When it comes to asbestos, there’s no such thing as being too safe. If you suspect that your home or office might contain asbestos, it’s important to call in a professional for an assessment.
Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral that has been used in a variety of construction materials for many years. However, asbestos fibres can be inhaled and cause serious health problems, including lung cancer. Asbestos has been used in building residential and commercial homes from the mid-20th century until the 1990s. However, due to its high level of toxicity, its uses have since ceased, which is where an asbestos decontamination process has become important.