24–26 Augustus Street, Toowong
Tomkins Commercial and Industrial Builders
Demolish and removal two blocks of multi-storey units, each constructed of brick, steel and timber.
- Plumbing, gas and electrical services were disconnected or capped.
- A demolition permit was secured.
- All asbestos-containing material was removed and a clearance certificate issued.
- Silt controls were established due to the steep grade of the site.
- All salvageable materials were removed manually with mechanical assistance where necessary.
- The structures were mechanically demolished and the site cleared of all demolition waste, ground slabs, footings, fencing and retaining walls.