72–74 Musgrave Street, Kirra
McNab Developments (Qld) Pty Ltd
Demolish three steel, timber and concrete retail buildings, both single and double storey, and a two-storey brick and timber house.
- Plumbing, gas and electrical services were disconnected or capped.
- A demolition permit was secured.
- All asbestos-containing material was removed and a clearance certificate issued.
- All salvageable materials were removed manually with mechanical assistance where necessary.
- The structures were mechanically demolished and the site cleared of all demolition waste, ground slabs and footings, fencing and a swimming pool.
- All generated waste was road freighted from Gold Coast to Ipswich.