Shadforths Civil Contractors
Demolish and remove four houses and associated shed, swimming pool, fencing, water tanks and rubbish to allow construction of a new Coles supermarket.
- Plumbing, gas and electrical services were disconnected or capped.
- A demolition permit was secured.
- All asbestos-containing material was removed and a clearance certificate issued.
- All salvageable materials were removed manually with mechanical assistance where necessary.
- The structures and swimming pools were mechanically demolished and the site cleared of all demolition waste, ground slabs and footings.